2017 Wood Buffalo Cycling Club membership registration is open.
The a one-time fee of $60PP
Why get a WBCC membership?
- Be insured while riding with our club. $40 of your membership goes to Alberta Cycling insurance to protect you while riding.
- Get in on the weekly group club rides, such as our Wednesday Pedal and a Pint and Sunday Epics.
- FREE entry for workshops, such as bike maintenance and skills development.
- FREE entry to any regular fun weekly events we host, such as Toonie Races
- Support your local club that promotes cycling in your community by up-keeping trails, and more.
- The $20 of your membership goes towards the cost associated with the club. While we have volunteers to operate the club, we do not expect them to pay for the operational expenses.
The more members we have, the more we can do for our members.
Get in on the fun today! We’re hoping to have a great cycling season!